Firstly, let me present to you a YouTube video :
【Prince Aojiru】Ramen life in Japan
Prince Aojiru, one of the most famous young millionaires in Japan, tastes Japanese Ramen noodles in two different styles (including Wakayama Cup Noodles).
2. Let’s make Ramen noodles
1) Vegan / Halal ramen, dumplings
BentoYa Cooking teaches explosively popular menus such as lunch, sushi, tempura, homemade miso, and other Japanese imaginable dishes, as well as ramen, dumplings, and curry. In order to make it easier for foreigners to understand, they teach them carefully in English and Chinese, including how to choose ingredients and introduction of alternatives.
* Classes are offered upon request, so please feel free to contact them. *
Vegan ramen & dumplings
100% filled combination made only from plants. Make ramen and dumplings that are popular overseas. Gluten-free on request option Is available.
2) Making noodles at the Ramen Museum
【Kanagawa / Yokohama】
In “Ramen making experience”, you can learn while experiencing how ramen noodles are made from wheat flour. You will make noodles dough using the original wheat species “spelled wheat” and make noodles with green bamboo. The taste of ramen made from freshly made noodles is exceptional! We make two servings of noodles, so you can take one serving of noodles with you (with soup).
< Flow of the day>
1) Explanation: We will introduce the staff and briefly explain the whole process.
2) Making dough (watering): Blend spelled wheat and whole grain flour, add kneading water, stir, and knead well to make noodles dough.
3) Green bamboo making: Using long bamboo, put your weight on it and gradually stretch the noodles dough until it reaches a thickness of about 2 mm. You can either push the bamboo with your hand and hit it, or you can put your foot on the bamboo and hit it.
4) Noodles cutting: Cut the finished noodles dough with a special noodles cutting knife. It can be easily cut by simply raising and lowering it.
5) Actual meal: You can actually eat ramen using fresh noodles!
* You can also take two meals of noodles and soup home without eating.