2. Let’s enjoy Matcha
【Kyoto / Kyoto】
Using old-fashioned tools, we will make 4 seasonal Kyoto confections.
One of the finished Kyoto cakes will be delicious along with the osode you drank (your green tea).
The remaining three are put in a small box of Japanese sweets and taken home.
Neri-kiri work: Neri-kiri dough is cut into pieces and colored according to the sweets. You will carefully finish seasonal sweets using tools such as punches, bamboo spatula, and kuri-kinton. I will make four.
You can make your own sweets (matcha) and enjoy the freshly made Neri-kiri sweets. * Put the remaining 3 in a small box of Japanese sweets and take them home.
2) Gluten-free Matcha Baking Workshop
【Osaka / Osaka castle】
In this workshop, you can learn 3 kinds of authentic gluten-free matcha baking recipes through hands-on experiences.
You can taste the matcha desserts with Japanese tea, and take some baked goods home as souvenirs of your trip.
All matcha desserts you make in the workshop are super tasty !! We use high quality matcha powder.
<Time schedule >
(1) Introduction of Japanese baking ingredients (15 minutes)
(2) check the recipes (15minutes)
(3) Hands-on baking experience (60 minutes)
(4) tasting time (30 minutes)
(5) questions and answers time (30minutes)
All of our baking recipes are gluten-free. We use Japanese rice flour for baking instead of wheat flour.
<Professional baking instructor>
The instructor is a well-experienced professional. You can enjoy baking with the instructor in a friendly atmosphere.
3) Organic Japanese Food Cooking and Tea Ceremony
【kanagawa / Shonan】
Let’s cook together with an organic sommelier at the seaside resort of Chigasaki of Kanto. We make organic Japanese food.
After tasting Japanese food, you will change your clothes into Japanese Kimono.
Wearing a Kimono, let’s enjoy Matcha time (tea ceremony).
< Flow of the day >
(1) Introduction of flow of classes / classes (10 minutes)
(2) Japanese food creation · meal (80 minutes)
(3) Change to Kimono (30 minutes)
(4) Matcha (chat) (60 minutes)